Upcoming CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
The CPCU® conferment is a ceremony held each year to recognize new CPCU® graduates. This conferment is held on the first day of the CPCU® society’s annual meeting.
The CPCU® society’s annual meeting is a four-day conference; all CPCU’s are invited to attend to listen to industry leaders present on pressing topics in the property casualty industry. This is a great opportunity to meet other CPCU’s and learn from industry leaders.
Please note, AssociatePI is not affiliated with The Institutes or the CPCU® Society. AssociatePI is an independent company that is not endorsed by or otherwise supported or recognized by The Institutes in any way. This blog is intended for informational purposes only, to help you register for your conferment ceremony.
CPCU® Conferment Eligibility
To be recognized as part of the annual conferment class, you must:
- Pass all CPCU®exams by June 15
- Complete Ethics 312
- Have worked in the insurance industry for a minimum of 24 months
- Submit the Institutes online matriculation form by June 30 and pay the $75 fee. You can access the matriculation form by logging into your Institutes account, going to the “Learning resources” tab and clicking “CPCU®Matriculation”.
- Register with the CPCU®society and pay the annual dues (new CPCU’s can register for half price).
- Register for the CPCU®society’s annual meeting when it becomes available.
Upcoming CPCU® Conferment Ceremonies
Not going to complete your CPCU® in time for the conferment ceremony? Not to worry! The CPCU® Society holds a conferment ceremony each year for new CPCU’s®. See where next year’s CPCU® Conferment Ceremony will be held:
- 2016 CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
- 2017 CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
- 2018 CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
- 2019 CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
- 2020 CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
Free Practice Exam
Ready to get started studying? We’re here to help (for free). Download one of our free CPCU® practice exams to get a feel for the type of content you will be studying.
Download: Free Practice Exam (CPCU® | API™ | ARM™)
For more information about the CPCU® designation checkout some of our other free resources:
- How To Sign UP – CPCU® Conferment Ceremony
- CPCU® Designation Overview
- CPCU® Designation Salary
- CPCU® Cost
- CPCU® Exam Pass Rates
CPCU® exams are administered by the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (“The Institutes”). AssociatePI does not administer the actual exams, we are an independent resource of free content, advice, and study material for professional insurance education. This blog is intended for informational purposes only, to inform prospective students of the benefit of the CPCU® designation.
CPCU® and API™ are trademarks of the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (“The Institutes”). AssociatePI LLC is not affiliated with, associated with, endorsed by or otherwise supported or recognized by The Institutes in any way. AssociatePI LLC is not authorized by The Institutes to offer courses, practice examinations, or any other resources related to the Institutes’ designations or other programs.