AssociatePI – CPCU® 500 Comprehensive Course (Discount)
Full CPCU® 500 Online Course
Did you enjoy the free trial? Are you ready to move onto the full CPCU® 500 Course? Lucky for you, we give our free trial members a discount to upgrade from the free trial to the full course. Simply click the link below to purchase the full course; this will take you to a checkout screen with the free trial discount automatically applied:
Not ready to purchase the full course yet but want to learn more about the program? Here’s a bit more information about the course. The CPCU® 500 Comprehensive Course includes:
- Money Back Guarantee – Pass the CPCU® 500 exam with our Comprehensive Course or your full money back, guaranteed.
- 100% Success Rate – No one has ever failed the CPCU® 500 exam using our Comprehensive online course.
- Complete Online – Course covers everything that will be on the exam. Designed for faster, easier studying.
- Master The Details – Course easily breaks down the minor details so you can master every aspect of every topic (the hardest part of the CPCU® 500).
- Fill in the Blank Study Guide – Designed to ensure you take notes on the most important topics.
- 300+ Practice Questions – Quiz questions for each topic of the CPCU® 500 to ensure you grasp the main concepts.
- 2 Complete Practice Exams – 60 questions each formatted exactly like the actual CPCU® 500 exam to give you a “real exam” feel.
- Quiz Explanation – Provides a detailed explanation of the correct answer for each quiz question.
- Study Assistance – We’ve been there before. Reach out to AssociatePI for help with your studying, we’ll personally help to explain a topic to make sure you pass your exam.
- Chapter Rankings – We rank each chapter based on importance and difficulty. At the beginning of each chapter, we provide a detailed summary of what to expect and what to focus on.
CPCU® and API™ are trademarks of the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (“The Institutes”). AssociatePI LLC is not affiliated with, associated with, endorsed by or otherwise supported or recognized by The Institutes in any way. AssociatePI LLC is not authorized by The Institutes to offer courses, practice examinations, or any other resources related to the Institutes’ designations or other programs.