Section I – Before You Move On
Here are a couple questions to test your understanding of this section. Simply think about these questions and try to answer them in your head without referring to your notes.
If you can’t answer these, you’ll need to study this section a little more.
- What is Step 3 in the risk-management process?
- What are the three elements to a loss exposure?
- List and define the seven intentional torts.
- What are the four components of negligence?
- What is real property?
- What is an example of loss prevention?
- What is transfer? What is an example of transfer?
- What is retention? What is an example of retention?
- What is the difference between risk control and risk financing?