Section I – Before You Move On
Here are a couple of questions to test your understanding of this section. Simply think about these questions and try to answer them in your head without referring to your notes.
If you can’t answer these, you’ll need to study this section a little more.
- What is Step 3 in the financial planning process?
- Give an example of Step 6 in the financial planning process?
- What is estate planning?
- What is the financial focus of an individual that is married with children in college?
- What income level during the empty nest stage of the financial planning lifecycle?
- What is the financial focus of an individual that is single with no children?