2. UNITED STATES AUDIENCE. This Site and the information offered through it are intended for an audience of individuals located in the United States. We do not envisage offering services or products to individuals located in the European Union nor monitoring said individuals pursuant to Article 3(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation. If you are located in the European Union, you should leave the Site immediately.
4. GOVERNING LAW.This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maine and The United States of America whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be The United States of America.
6. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
7. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. All Copyrights associated with digital documents purchased and download from this website are the sole Intellectual Property of AssociatePI LLC. Portable Document Format (PDF) digital documents, when purchased through our website, belong to and are forever tied to the user account that rendered payment for the PDF, not to the person or entity that provided payment.
12. NO WARRANTIES. Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company is making the site available “as is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Company does not warrant that the site will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. Company’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or any other materials provided to you by company. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site are: Copyright © 2014-2023 AssociatePI, LLC. All rights reserved.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
20. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is a material amendment in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 30 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Clearly publish notice of the amendment on the home of the Site.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward-looking.