The CPCU® Designation
Online courses, practice exams and free study resources
What is the CPCU® designation?
The CPCU® or chartered property casualty underwriter designation is an insurance designation held by about 2% of all employees in the insurance industry. This designation is considered the premier designation in the property and casualty industry as it focuses on the key topics of property and casualty including property insurance, auto insurance, liability insurance, insurance law, risk management and personal insurance operations
The CPCU® designation consists of 8 exams
Who should pursue the CPCU®?
The CPCU® insurance designation should be pursued by all insurance professionals in the property and casualty field. The CPCU® is a sought after insurance designation which is highly respected within the industry. This designation helps the insurance professional advance their career, improve their overall insurance knowledge and according to the CPCU® Society, 30% of those holding their CPCU® earn more than their peers.
Studying for the CPCU®
The CPCU® designation is not for the faint-hearted. The eight comprehensive exams require time and dedication. Most programs recommend studying three moths per exam, meaning the entire CPCU® process will be completed in two years.
This is where we differentiate ourselves. No one has time to work over 40 hours a week AND study for an exam. Our focus in to condense the wide array of insurance topics covered in each exam into the key content to help you get to the point and learn the material as quickly and effortlessly as possible. On average, our deluxe online course member completes each exam in 2-3 weeks. That’s about 1/4th of the time recommended by other methods! So don’t delay, get started today!
- What is the CPCU® 500 Exam – high level description of the exam
- CPCU® 500 Difficulty – what you should expect in terms of exam difficulty
- CPCU® 500 Exam Format – exam format and most important topics
- CPCU® 500 Exam Questions – sample CPCU® 500 exam questions and solution
- CPCU® 555 Exam Format: What to expect on the exam
- CPCU® 555 Exam Questions: How to approach and conquer your CPCU® exam
- CPCU® 556 Exam Questions: How to approach and conquer your CPCU® 556 exam
- CPCU® 556 Exam format: What to expect on your CPCU® 556 exam