In This Presentation
In our CPCU® 500 Exam Questions Part B SlideShare, we detail the types of questions you will see on Part B of the CPCU® 500 Exam, including how to approach and solve each type of question.
The Next Presentation
If you missed our other slide presentations, see each blog post below for the CPCU® 500 slide presentation series including:
- Slide Presentation 1: CPCU®500 exam review
- Slide Presentation 2: CPCU®500 exam format
- Slide Presentation 3: CPCU®500 difficulty
- Slide Presentation 4: CPCU®500 exam questions: part A
- Slide Presentation 5: CPCU®500 exam questions: part B
- Slide Presentation 6: CPCU®500 study guide
- Slide Presentation 7: CPCU®500 practice exam
- Slide Presentation 8: CPCU® 500 passing grade
These slides are from our CPCU® 500 video series. See the videos corresponding to each presentation below:
- Video 1: CPCU®500 exam review
- Video 2: CPCU®500 exam format
- Video 3: CPCU®500 difficulty
- Video 4: CPCU®500 exam questions: part A
- Video 5: CPCU®500 exam questions: part B
- Video 6: CPCU®500 study guide
- Video 7: CPCU®500 practice exam
- Video 8: CPCU® 500 passing grade
Free Practice Exam
Ready to get started studying? We’re here to help (for free). Download our free CPCU® 500 practice exams to get a feel for the type of questions you will see on the exam.
[button url=”https://associatepi.com/practice-exam-download/” class=”blue” bg=”” hover_bg=”” size=”0px” color=”white” radius=”0px” width=”0px” height=”0px” target=”_self”] Download: Free CPCU® 500 Practice Exam [/button]
For more information about the CPCU® 500 exam, checkout some of our other free resources:
- CPCU® 500 exam difficulty
- CPCU® 500 exam questions
- CPCU® 500 exam format
- CPCU® 500 – what to expect
- CPCU® 500 video series
- CPCU® 500 slide series
Remember, every CPCU® exam is different. No single exam is the same. Be sure to study ALL topics (not just our recommendation). This resource is intended to provide you with a general idea of where your focus should be. Make sure to thoroughly study every topic of this exam.
Difficulty rank, importance rank, and the advice provided in this resource are solely the opinion of AssociatePI. This resource is intended to provide you with a general idea of where your focus should be. Each exam administered by The Institutes is different. AssociatePI is not affiliated with The Institutes or involved in the exam writing process. Please be sure to thoroughly study every chapter and every topic of this course.
CPCU® exams are administered by the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (“The Institutes”). AssociatePI does not administer the actual exams, we are an independent resource of free content, advice, and study material for professional insurance education. This blog is intended for informational purposes only, to inform prospective students of the benefit of the CPCU® designation.
CPCU® and API™ are trademarks of the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (“The Institutes”). AssociatePI LLC is not affiliated with, associated with, endorsed by or otherwise supported or recognized by The Institutes in any way. AssociatePI LLC is not authorized by The Institutes to offer courses, practice examinations, or any other resources related to the Institutes’ designations or other programs.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.