API™ 28 – FREE CHAPTER ONE COURSE
This free trial course will cover the first section of the API™ 28 exam. This chapter is a snip-it from our API™ 28 Comprehensive Course. This course will only cover chapter one of the API™ 28 exam, it will not cover all of the material needed to pass the API™ 28 Exam. This course is intended to help you master chapter one and provide users with insight into our online course interface.
The first chapter of every API™ exam sets up the rest of the course. This chapter introduces the main topics and develops the foundation of which the remaining chapters will be based; if you skip this chapter you will be lost during the remaining API™ 28 chapters.
Stop struggling. It’s time to study with less stress. With an online course that simplifies the difficult API™ topics, helping you easily navigate the overwhelming content to comprehend the complex concepts and pass in less time with less studying.
Chapter one course benefits include:
- EASY TO READ. EASY TO COMPREHEND – No more long drawn out overwhelming textbooks. We write our online courses to simplify the studying process, conveying the topics in simple terms and plain English.
- PASS YOUR EXAM (99% PASS RATE) – No more stress. You are going to pass. Thousands have used the AssociatePI program to pass their exams, with a 99% exam pass rate (compared to the industry average 70% pass rate).
- STUDY FASTER (PASS IN JUST TWO WEEKS) – Stop wasting your time. You no longer need to study for 8 weeks to pass your exam (the industry recommended study time).
- BY API™ DESIGNEES FOR API™ STUDENTS – AssociatePI is owned and managed by CPCU® and API™ designees. Our courses and practice exams are written by API™ designees that have passed their exams and earned their designation.
- ONLINE. MOBILE. PRINTABLE – Your online course is completely online, mobile compatible, printable, and available as an app. Suitable for any studying style.
Stop wasting your time studying. It’s time to pass in less time with less studying. Pass the API™ 28 exam in just two weeks of studying (with a 99% pass rate).
- COMPLETE CHAPTER ONE ONLINE COURSE – covers everything from chapter one of the API™ 28 exam. Designed for faster, easier studying. Completely online and downloadable as a PDF for those that would rather print a physical copy of the course.
- MEMORIZE THE UNDERWRITING CONCEPTS – A section for each chapter dedicated to helping you memorize the minor details, such as underwriting (the hardest part of the API™ 28). Including a unit and quiz of each chapter dedicated to reviewing the most important topics and underwriting concepts, ensuring you grasp the primary concepts.
- CHAPTER ONE FILL IN THE BLANK STUDY GUIDE – Designed to ensure you take notes on the most important topics.
- CHAPTER ONE PRACTICE QUESTIONS – Quiz questions for each topic of chapter one to ensure you grasp the main concepts.
- QUIZ EXPLANATION – Detailed explanation about the correct answer for every quiz question.
- API™ INSIGHT – Course includes our insight detailing what to expect from each chapter on the API™ 28 exam, detailed answer explanation of each quiz question, and our personal email support to provide advice on any question or exam topic.
- MOBILE APP – Download the AssociatePI mobile App and study on the go! Perfect for your commute to work.
- FREE COURSE – this course is completely free. You will receive full access to chapter one of the API™ 28 Comprehensive Online Course.
Please see API™ 28 Comprehensive Online Course for the full course and content
This course covers the entire chapter one of the API™ 28 exam. This chapter covers the following topics:
This course covers the following topics:
- Personal Insurance Overview
- Personal Insurance Customers
- Personal Insurance Employees
- The Risk Management Process
- Section I Most Important Topics
Please see below for the full course curriculum.
Q: What Type Of Course Is This?
A: This course is entirely online and self-study. Study at your own pace and navigate through our series of text-based modules, quizzes, and practice exams. The online course is mobile compatible and hosted on AssociatePI’s website. You will be prompted to create an account, your account will sync with your online course. To access your course, log in to AssociatePI with your username and password. This course only covers chapter one of the API™ 28 exam.
Q: What Edition Of The Course Is This?
A: This course is updated according to the latest edition of the exam; this course is up to date with the current exam content. Whenever the exam changes we update our online course to reflect the new content.
Q: The Content Of The Exam Is Changing. Do I Need To Purchase A New Course?
A: Nope! Our courses are automatically updated, at no cost to the user, each time the exam content changes. Whenever the exam changes we update our online course (during the downtime so it doesn’t disrupt studying) to reflect the new content. No need to buy a new course, your online course will always reflect the most up to date exam content.
Q: What’s Different About Your Course?
A: The major benefit of our online course is that each section and question was handcrafted by a API™ expert that has passed the API™ 28 exam, meaning we know exactly which topics are important and how the questions are formatted. By replicating the questions as closely as possible to the actual API™ 28 exam, we give our course and practice exams a “real exam” feel, helping our users better prepare for their exam.
Q: How Do I Know It Works?
A: Our online courses, practice exams, and resources have been used by thousands of personal and commercial insurance employees. We’ve personally helped thousands complete their API™ designation and most even come back to help us improve our courses after they pass!
I studied only 2 to 3 weeks per exam
“If you’re looking for a worthwhile alternative to combing through the textbooks, look no further. The interface is simple to use, and the information is streamlined and presented in an efficient manner. I studied an average of only 2-3 weeks per exam, and I felt well-prepared for each. AssociatePI is a total game changer. 10/10 would recommend.”
John D. Lloyd – Underwriter
Passed CPCU® 500, CPCU® 520, CPCU® 530, and CPCU® 540 with AssociatePI
Translated in an easier to understand format
“I ran into a brick wall with Finance and Accounting (CPCU® 540). There were so many formulas to comprehend and memorize, I just felt overwhelmed with all the material. Unfortunately, I took my exam and was unable to pass it my first go through. As you may know, the exams are not cheap, and I was determined not to waste my money on a failed attempt again. That’s when I stumbled across AssociatePI. I couldn’t have been more pleased. They were able to condense the information down and able translate it in an easier to understand format. I found this an excellent tool, and would recommend to anyone looking for an edge to get over the hump. No testimonial would be complete without the results; I passed!”
Wes Reynolds – Risk Management Associate
Passed CPCU® 540 with AssociatePI
|BEFORE YOU BEGIN|
|Before You Begin: How to Use This Course||Unlimited|
|Before You Begin: Download Study Guide – API™ 28 Chapter One||FREE||Unlimited|
|Before You Begin: Money Back Guarantee||Unlimited|
|About Exam – API™ 28||Unlimited|
|Before You Begin – Here to Help||Unlimited|
|Section I: Personal Insurance|
|API™ Section I – Before You Begin||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Overview||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Overview Recap||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Customers||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Customers Recap||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Employees||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Employees Recap||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Underwriter||Unlimited|
|Personal Insurance – Underwriter Recap||Unlimited|
|The Risk-Management Process||Unlimited|
|The Risk-Management Process Recap||Unlimited|
|API™ Section I – Most Important Topics||Unlimited|
|API™ Section I – Final Review||Unlimited|
|API™ Section I – Most Important Topics Recap||Unlimited|
|THE NEXT STEP|
|THE NEXT STEP||FREE||Unlimited|
|Chapter one Practice Exam|
|API<sup>™</sup> 28 Chapter One|
No Reviews found for this course.